Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nail Fun! Part 2 Sticker Nail Decals


Have you seen Part 1?

I got these Nail Stickers from the same sari-sari store for P10.
There are two sets of decals and one set of nail foil on here.
I used the foil as well but couldn't find the shots for it >.<


If you're up for some Nail Foil fun, choose the foil that best fits your nail beds.
Generally, nail foils can be stretched out a bit. 
So, always pick the foil that is a bit smaller than your nail bed than a bit bigger.
(On my Nail : OMG Oh my Golly Nail Lacquer in Champagne, read about it here.)


Here, I'm opting for the sticker decal instead.
This is a lovely accent to any nail.
I'm really bad at drawing designs on nails so this is a wonderful option :)

Gently peel off the sticker and...


Stick it on your nails - Voila!
Lather on a layer of top coat and you're done!
(On my Nail : OMG Oh my Golly Nail Colors by Klik in Disco Ball. Read about it here.)

Because the design is intricate, I prefer to use decals on statement nails (instead of all my nails).

The product above will not last long.
You can remove it with nail polish remover on a cotton ball.

Have you dabbled in some nail faun lately?

xo,
Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think. Comments are love!