Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

NAIL FUN! Part 1 : Acrylic Stick On Nails


P10 each? Let me have some of that!



I was passing by one of the sari-sari stores along Krus na Ligas (I was coming home from the gym).
And, I spotted a selection of stick on plastic nails with bunnies on them!
Bunnies!
They were selling for P10 each and I thought it'd be fun just to try them out.
I've never had any experience with acrylic nails.
These are not actually acrylic and are made of light cheap plastic.
They aren't supposed to be long wearing and mind that they are quite cheap.
This is just for fun!

HOW TO USE THEM:

 

1) Snap off the individual nails from the "tree"


2) File off the excess plastic sticking out.


3) Line them up according to the size of your nails.


4) Apply glue on the interior (where it'll stick to your nail bed).


5) Press on until glue is dry and the plastic nail doesn't move around.
Try 2mins of pressing.

Also, I don't stick on things on my nail (foil or other) without a proper layer of base coat.
You never know!

There wasn't enough glue in the tube. It would only fit one nail LOL!

I've recently purchased "legit" stick-on nails from Landmark, TriNoma.
Stay tuned for that :)

xo, 
Pau






No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think. Comments are love!