Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

AFFORDABLE NAIL STRIPS : Nail Foils

I picked up a couple of Nail Strips in Landmark, TriNoma (see the haul post here).
They've just brought it in and I am ever so happy that they've leveled-up their stock.




GNDG Nail Foils 
(doesn't have the design number)
Comes with 16 Nail Strips in various sizes.
P29.75

INGREDIENTS (Glue):
Epoxy Resin, Acrylates, Copolymer, 
Tris-BHT Mesitylene, Xylene, Potassium,
Cumene Sulfonate




HOW TO USE:


1) Peels the strip off gently. It may tear if you work on it too hard.


2) Make sure that your nails are clean. I can't put it on bare nails.
Here, I have a base coat on. 


3) Position it on the sides first (make sure to pick the strip that's the closest match to your nail bed).
Hold it on that side and pull it over your nail then smooth it out.


4) File and press down for a few seconds to secure it.


I'm new to this so the nails aren't perfect.
Nonetheless, it's very pretty.
My problem is major tip wear. Even if I file it off perfectly, it's still showing major tip wear.

THE FEELS
You do feel that you have strips on.
It's a bit annoying but not comfortable.

If you have tips on how to make my technique better,
leave them on a comment below.

xo, Pau


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think. Comments are love!