Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

PEACHES & GLITZ : Nail design : Nail Strips and Nail Polish


Oh my peaches! I love peachy colors for my make-up.
But I've never found a really nice peach polish from the drugstore...
UNTIL NOW, that is.


This is another line from the nail strip I used here and here.
It's less girly but are still really cute.
The main difference is that these strips have an extra film on top for more protection.
It is much thinner than the other line and less gummy.
Personally, I prefer the gummy nail strips as I could always layer a top coat if I want it to be extra smooth and shiny.
I picked one strip for my thumb.


Caronia Nail Polishes are a tad more expensive than other drugstore polishes.
It's around P35.00. I have misplaced the receipt for this purchase grrrr!
It has a nice shiny finish but the formula is not that great.
It's on the watery side and doesn't give good color pay-off until 3 thick coats.
It also bubbled up (because of the watery consistency).
Having said that, it's still such a pretty peach pastel color.

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme has brought out old favorites.
This line of gorgeous glitter polishes also come in blue, gold and silver.
But this peachy-pink glitter polish seems perfect for this nail design.



PRODUCTS USED:

CARONIA Nail Polish 
in Regular PIQUE
8ml
P35.00++

BOBBIE PREMIUM Nail Creme
in glazed STAR GAZER
8ml
P30.00++

GNDG Nail Foils 
H-58 (design number ?)
P19.75

All items were purchased at Landmark, TriNoma.

xo, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think. Comments are love!