Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

GOLD STANDARD : Nail Design : Nail Polish and Nail Strip


Adding old-world glamour to your nails in half the time!
Thank the heavens for nail strips.
This way, I can create any design I want without learning how to do nail art.
I tried but I really suck at nail air :P


I used the nail strip left over from this post.
There was a lot of it left because the strips are pretty long.
As I've mentioned, I had tip issues.
To take care of that, I cut the strip in half :)


For the gold polish, I used OMG Oh My Golly in Gold Digger.
This is the best affordable gold polish in the market.
It is opaque (all gold, not just glitter) in two coats. It's also long wearing.
The gold matches perfectly with the gold accents on the strips!

PRODUCTS USED:

NAIL POLISH
GOLD DIGGER by OMG Oh My Golly 
P19.75 - Landmark, TriNoma

NAIL STRIP
GndG Nail Foils
(I don't have the style number :( )
P29.75 - Landmark, TriNoma

xo, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think. Comments are love!